See how far your donation goes at Waypoint
Your donation to Waypoint Services will:
- $10 can provide gas assistance for fleeing Domestic Violence victim.
- $15 can help purchase 10 day city bus pass for Domestic Violence victims and individuals living in poverty.
- $25 provides a hygiene kit to one family in poverty.
- $50 can be used to purchase Trailways bus tickets to get a Domestic Violence victim to safety.
- $75 can provide help administer support groups for children who witness domestic violence.
- $100 provides support to a utility bill to a family who is living in poverty or nearly homeless.
- $200 can provide child care to an infant for one week at Waypoint’s Child Development Centers allowing the parent(s) to continue to work and remain self-sufficient.
- $500 can assist a family with 30 days of housing by supporting 1 months’ rent to avoid homelessness.
- $1,500 provides security deposit and first month’s rent for an apartment for a homeless household sothey can exit emergency shelter and become self-sufficient.
- $2,000 supports 100 people impacted by homelessness in searching for housing, employment and other household needs by monthly transportation vouchers.
- $2,600 provides a full tank of gas to someone every week for a year who is leaving an abusive partner,searching for employment and housing.