BELIEVING is just the beginning - join the iBelieve Campaign
Think of a time someone BELIEVED in you. Whether it was a friend, co-worker, family member, or spouse, it's hard to forget how invincible you felt in that moment. When an individual is living on the street, caught in the cycle of violence, or desperately trying to make ends meet, a positive outcome seems impossible.
By BELIEVING in Waypoint, you're providing hope and inspiration to community members when they need it most. Each year, Waypoint gives over 10,000 individuals the strength and desire to move forward in their lives through our Homeless and Shelter Programs, Domestic Violence Victims Services, and Child Care.
We are asking you to contribute to the "i believe campaign," and be the changing force in the lives of the many individuals, families, and children who walk through the doors of Waypoint. Together, we can help people BELIEVE in a brighter future.
Seeing is BELIEVING - Waypoint's annual impact:
- Provided advocacy and support to 2,433 victims/survivors of domestic violence through our Domestic Violence Victim Services.
- Our Coordinated Intake Program connected 2,817 individuals who were homeless to emergency shelters in our community.
- The Madge Phillips Center Shelter provided overnight shelter to 289 homeless women and children.
- 5,196 calls were taken by our Domestic Violence Crisis & Support Line.
- The Daytime Resource Program provided basic needs and support to 4,171 individuals who were homeless, nearly homeless or living in poverty.
- 661 individuals received services to secure permanent housing through our Rapid Re-Housing Program.
Show you BELIEVE - every donation make a BIG difference
- $25 feeds an infant staying at our Madge Phillips Center Shelter for one week
- $50 provides case management to a homeless household so they can find a home
- $75 provides funds to administer support groups for kids going through domestic violence
- $100 gives assistance so a victim can flee from their abuser