Do you BELIEVE in Waypoint?
When you believe in yourself, anything is possible. By showing you believe in a homeless mother and child, a domestic violence victim fleeing abuse, or a family living in poverty, you are giving HOPE to those who need it most.
At Waypoint, we believe that all people deserve a home, a healthy relationship, and access to quality child care. As we kick off our annual "I believe in Waypoint" campaign, we are asking you to consider making a gift. With YOUR support, we can help those facing some of life's most difficult situations move forward to a brighter future.
Thank you for being part of the solution to end homelessness, domestic violence, and poverty in our community.
Seeing is BELIEVING - Waypoint's annual impact:
- 289 women and families with children were provided emergency shelter.
- 2,699 victims/survivors were served with advocacy, safety planning, and support.
- 161 children (weekly average) were provided with financial assistance so they could receive quality child care.
Show you BELIEVE - every donation makes a BIG difference
- $25 provides a one night stay at the Madge Phillips Center Shelter.
- $50 provides case management sessions to a household facing a housing crisis.
- $75 provides assistance to support a victim fleeing from their abusive partner.
- $100 provides scholarship funds for a family needing child care.