Come together for a cause on May Day!
Help those in need by gathering non-perishable food, brand new household items, or monetary donations to support individuals and families experiencing homelessness, domestic violence, or living in poverty.
Looking to get involved?
- Collect non-perishable food items and household products from the list below with your friends, family members, coworkers, or community groups.
- Items can be put together in laundry baskets, boxes, or plastic storage tubs; they can also be brought in separately.
- Bring the items to Waypoint on Tuesday, May 1, 2019 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Non-perishable food items
- Bedding (twin or queen)
- Laundry detergent
- Pots & pans
- Shower curtains & shower curtain rings
- Garbage cans
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Bath towels
- Bus passes
- Gas station gift cards/gas cards
While requesting that donations to be dropped off on May 1, Waypoint relies on community donations of the items listed above all year long.
For questions regarding May Baskets for the Homeless, please contact Brittany Appleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319.731.6118.