Nominate for Tribute to Women of Achievement
Women of Achievement in Arts, Education, and/or Culture: Recognizes women who demonstrate an ability to engage and impact their community through arts, education, and/or culture.
- Creates heightened visibility to the value of education, arts, and/or culture through vision and leadership
- Stimulates growth of opportunities within education, arts, and/or culture
- Distinguishes herself in pursuit of goals related to education, arts, and/or culture
Women of Achievement in Leadership: Recognizes women with visionary leadership that benefits an entire industry, profession, and/or field.
- Specific professional contributions, innovations, inventions, or strategic problem solving
- Professional recognition within the industry
- Actively assists others, particularly women, in realizing their full leadership potential
- Possesses character traits such as determination, drive, energy, and perseverance
Women of Achievement in Innovation: Recognizes women who have introduced a new invention, idea, design, product, and/or process.
- Continuously looks for better ways to satisfy their consumer base with improved quality, durability, services, and price which come to fruition in innovation with advanced technologies and organizational strategies
- Develops something original, new, and important- in whatever field- that breaks into (or obtains a foothold in) a market or society
- Contributes to positive changes in efficiency, productivity, quality, competitiveness, market share, and others
Women of Achievement in Service to the Community: Recognizes women who make contributions of time within their place of employment or through personal/volunteer efforts to their community and/or country.
- History of service that demonstrates a commitment to helping others
- Long-term effect that has enhanced the quality of life for members of the community
- Invested in the community and committed to creating positive change through initiatives that provide services that benefit others
Women of Achievement in Personal Life: Recognizes women who have demonstrated accomplishments and/or overcome obstacles that have significantly enhanced their personal life and/or their ability to help others
- Honoree has impacted others through her own personal growth and success
- Makes substantial, yet unrecognized, contributions outside of the workplace; pride and persistence in work without expectation of recognition
- Her spirit and contributions led to positive change within her life and/or community