who we are
Waypoint inspires thousands of people to move forward each year by:
- Supporting over 800 individuals through Rapid Re-Housing and Homeless Prevention Programs to obtain permanent housing
- Sheltering over 250 single women and families with children at the Madge Phillips Center Shelter
- Empowering over 2,700 domestic violence victims/survivors through advocacy and support
- Answering the Domestic Violence Resource & Support Line over 2,500 times
- Providing high-quality child care to over 525 children (weekly average), over 30% of them are on ﬁnancial assistance through the Department of Human Services or Waypoint’s Family Support Program
The above impact statistics are based on Fiscal Year 2018-2019 (July 1, 2018- June 30, 2019). See more statistics and learn about the many ways Waypoint is inspiring people to move forward here.
Waypoint offers the following programs:
Housing & Homeless Services
A network of services including Madge Phillips Center Shelter, Centralized Intake, Coordinated Entry, Rapid Re-Housing, and Homeless Prevention which provide solutions to homelessness and finding affordable housing
Domestic Violence Victim Services
Empowering victims and survivors through advocacy, safety planning, information, support groups, and a 24/7 Resource and Support Line and educating the community about domestic and dating violence
KidsPoint Child Care Program
Providing high-quality education to over 500 children, ages 5 weeks through 12 years old, and offering a Family Support Program for families with needs, such as financial assistance, outside of the scope of the classroom
Make a Difference
Get involved at Waypoint through the following ways:
Become a Volunteer
Share your time to help move people forward.
Make a Donation
Provide a monetary or in-kind donation to change a life.
Attend an Event
Show your support by attending an event!
Join 1911 Society
Membership ensures Waypoint's financial stablity.