who we are
Waypoint inspires thousands of people to move forward each year by:
- Supporting over 800 individuals through Rapid Re-Housing and Homeless Prevention Programs to obtain permanent housing
- Sheltering over 250 single women and families with children at the Madge Phillips Center Shelter
- Empowering over 2,700 domestic violence victims/survivors through advocacy and support
- Answering the Domestic Violence Resource & Support Line over 2,500 times
- Providing high-quality child care to over 525 children (weekly average), over 30% of them are on ﬁnancial assistance through the Department of Human Services or Waypoint’s Family Support Program
The above impact statistics are based on Fiscal Year 2018-2019 (July 1, 2018- June 30, 2019). See more statistics and learn about the many ways Waypoint is inspiring people to move forward here.
Waypoint offers the following programs:
Housing & Homeless Services
A network of services including Madge Phillips Center Shelter, Centralized Intake, Coordinated Entry, Rapid Re-Housing, and Homeless Prevention which provide solutions to homelessness and finding affordable housing
Domestic Violence Victim Services
Empowering victims and survivors through advocacy, safety planning, information, support groups, and a 24/7 Resource and Support Line and educating the community about domestic and dating violence
KidsPoint Child Care Program
Providing high-quality education to over 500 children, ages 5 weeks through 12 years old, and offering a Family Support Program for families with needs, such as financial assistance, outside of the scope of the classroom
Advocating for individuals who have lost a family member or friend to homicide or vehicular homicide and supporting those impacted by violent felony crime, such as kidnapping, robbery, and attempted murder, The Survivors’ Program is here to help.
Make a Difference
Get involved at Waypoint through the following ways:
Become a Volunteer
Share your time to help move people forward.
Make a Donation
Provide a monetary or in-kind donation to change a life.
Attend an Event
Show your support by attending an event!
Join 1911 Society
Membership ensures Waypoint's financial stablity.